Areas of Care:
- Laser Cataract Surgery
Specialty: Cataract, Glaucoma, Retina, Laser Cataract Surgery, Diabetes, General Ophthalmology
- Thomas Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pa., M.D., 1977
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Ind., B.S., Pre-professional Studies, 1974
- Eye Care Specialists, Kingston, Pa., 1982-Present
- The Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton, Pa.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, 2009-Present
- Fellowship in Retina-Vitreous, 1981-82
Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
- Residency in Ophthalmology, 1978-81
State University of New York, N.Y.
- Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, N.Y.
Medical Internship, 1977-78
- Presbyterian University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
Awards and Honors:
- Board Certified by The American Board of Ophthalmology
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Notre Dame, 1974
- Diplomate National Board of Medical Examiners, 1978
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society Physician’s Recognition Award 1981,84,87,90,93,96, 00 America’s Top Ophthalmologists
- Consumer Research Council of America, 2002-Present “Patients’ Choice Award’’, 2009-2011 Medical Director – Kingston Surgical Center
- American Academy of Ophthalmology American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Luzerne County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Active Staff Member
- Wyoming Valley Health Care System
- Kingston Surgery Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley
- Eye Care America Volunteer